We provide customize Web Application Development services with the latest technology to suit your requirement that help increasing work efficiencies and reduces working costs.Get Quote
A Web application (Web app) is an application program that is stored on a remote server and delivered over the Internet through a browser interface or utilizes web browsers and web technology to perform tasks over the Internet.
How do web applications work?
Here’s what a typical web application flow looks like:
- User triggers a request to the web server over the Internet, either through a web browser or the application’s user interface
- Web server forwards this request to the appropriate web application server
- Web application server performs the requested task – such as querying the database or processing the data – then generates the results of the requested data
- Web application server sends results to the web server with the requested information or processed data
- Web server responds back to the client with the requested information that then appears on the user’s display.
BENEFITS OF A WEB APPLICATION
- Web applications run on multiple platforms regardless of OS or device as long as the browser is compatible
- All users access the same version, eliminating any compatibility issues
- They are not installed on the hard drive, thus eliminating space limitations
- They reduce software piracy in subscription-based web applications (i.e. SaaS)
- They reduce costs for both the business and end user as there is less support and maintenance required by the business and lower requirements for the end user’s computer.